Summer Solstice is also known as Litha, Sun Blessing and St. John's Day. My coven uses the name of Litha, it usually is celebrated on or around June 21st. According to the old folklore calendar, Summer begins on Beltane and ends on Lughnassadh (Lammas) August 1st, with the Summer Solstice midway between the two. The most common other names for this holiday are the Summer Solstice or Midsummer, and it celebrates the arrival of Summer, when the hours of daylight are longest. The Sun is now at the highest point before beginning its slide back into the darkness and the return of winter.
Why my incense is special ?
My incense completely represents all aspects of Litha, and has some very expensive and wonderful smelling ancient herbs that will definitely not disappoint the most discerning of Pagan. This incense includes wild crafted Frankincense, organic gardenia, non pesticide rosemary from my very own garden, high altitude organic Lavender infused in to wild german chamomile potentiated with dragons blood resin. This is a complex lively spirited incense and burns exceptionally well and full of complex smells and like minded herbs that will definitely compliment a Summer Solstice ritual. Even if your not a pagan this incense can be used to create a lovely smelling environment using only what nature has provided us with..
1) All herbs we sell are for ritual and spell-craft use only
2) They are not sold for any form of medicinal purpose
3) Do not ingested in any form as we are not held responsible
4) Please use in a ventilated space and use appropriately
5) Our incense is not meant for smoking, only use within ritual
6) Use on a charcoal burner bought from any metaphysical shop